Lost, Stolen or Misplaced Certificates

NB: Only those certificates issued by BAC will be reissued to nationals and non-nationals

Barbadian nationals who need their Certificate replaced must:

  • Report the lost/stolen/misplaced Certificate of Recognition of CARICOM Skills Qualification to the Commissioner of Police and the Immigration Department, in the country where the certificate was lost, stolen or misplaced,
  • Submit an original (and copy to be certified) of the Police Report of the lost/stolen/misplaced Certificate, and 
  • Pay BDS$100 for the new Certificate.