Recognition Services

Persons in category 10 who are graduates or holders of professional qualifications, which are equivalent to a degree, can apply on their own for the Certificate of Recognition. 

As a part of its services, BAC offers advice on the equivalency of foreign-based qualifications to local awards. A fee is charged for this service.