- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, the BAC will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Personal information will be collected and used solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless the consent of the individual concerned is obtained by the BAC or as required by law.
- The BAC will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- The BAC will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- The BAC will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- The BAC will make readily available to customers information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The BAC is committed to conducting its business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained to ensure that the record of information is kept safe.